Effective planning and execution of large projects play a key role in creating value and determining the company's future financial results. The company strives to achieve a high level of maturity in project management in accordance with the best international standards and practices using the Stage Gate Process.
The decision-making model specifies the distribution of powers between the investment committee and the main business areas. All projects are subject to internal expertise and a comprehensive feasibility study. Implementation control and monitoring are carried out in a centralized information system.
A modern methodological framework has been introduced, and a process of centralized and continuous improvement of the competencies of project personnel has been established.
- TCO Future Growth Project / Wellhead Pressure Management Project (FGP-WPMP)
- Construction of a gas chemical complex in the Atyrau region
- Growth Projects at the Kashagan field
- Construction of a seawater desalination plant in Kenderli village
- Improving operational efficiency at Ozenmunaigas JSC (RLG)
- Development of the ABAI information system
- Introduction of Lean 6 Sigma program in the Oil and Gas Production business line
- Introduction of the «Bank of Ideas» platform