of transportation services
For the purposes of planning the development of the strategy for rendering transportation services for KMG’s SDEs located in the Mangistau region, NC KazMunayGas JSC (KMG) is performing analysis of the environment, studies the market behaviour and trends in order to identify potential suppliers and their capabilities.
Taking into consideration the specifics of operations of oil-and-gas producing departments and the vehicles being operated at the fields, a detailed market research is required for sourcing potential suppliers.
Therefore, please fined attached a request for information (RFI) on the transportation services capabilities. This inquiry is not a request for proposal and may not be the grounds for any contractual relationship, and is for information only.
01Optimal and efficient expenditure of the procurement money;
02Openness and transparency of the procurement procedure in compliance with the rights and (or) legitimate interests of suppliers to trade secrets (before compiling tender results);
03Fair competition among potential suppliers, prevention of collusion between procurement participants;
04Responsibility of procurement participants;
05Providing potential suppliers with equal opportunities to participate in the procurement procedure, except as provided by this Law;
06Provision of support to domestic producers of goods, as well as domestic suppliers of works and services, unless it contradicts international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan;
07Purchase of innovative and high-tech goods, works, and services;
08Prevention of corrupt practices;
09Respect for intellectual property rights of the purchased goods.
- - the possibility of establishing a priority for the purchase of goods only among the manufacturers of the Fund;
- - obligatory purchase of products of commodity manufacturers implementing projects under the Program on the promotion of the establishment of new industries through off-take contracting;
- - the requirement for contractors to purchase сonstruction and assembling operations (hereinafter referred to as CAO) of goods from commodity manufacturers of the purchased goods within the framework of CAO;
- - the customer’s obligation to include in the terms of the contract concluded with the domestic commodity manufacturer (including long-term contract) advance payments in the amount of at least 30% of the contract amount for the next 12 months of the contract;
- - exemption from providing tender security, contracts enforcement, and guarantee of the return of an advance payment for domestic producers;
- - setting the limit of the maximum amount of fines to be charged from the commodity producer following the terms of the procurement contract for late delivery or refusal to supply goods in contracts with purchased goods manufacturers;
- - settlement, including the final settlement, under the contract concluded with the commodity producer of the purchased goods is to be made within not more than 5 working days from the date of signing the goods delivery acts by the parties.