Statement for the mass media
JSC NC KazMunayGas (KMG) would like to state that a number of national mass media have published materials containing inaccurate data related to the national company's organizational structure - in particular, the number of top managers, which has increased, in the opinion of quite a few reporters.
We deem it necessary to inform you of the following.
According to the structure of JSC NC KazMunayGas, the following are directly subordinate to S. Mynbayev:
- Executive Vice President for Oil Exploration, Production and Oilfield Services (Member of the Management Board);
- Executive Vice President for Transportation, Refining and Marketing (Member of the Management Board);
- Executive Vice President for Gas Transportation and Marketing (Member of the Management Board);
- Executive Vice President for Finance - Chief Financial Officer (Member of the Management Board);
- Senior Vice President for Transformation (Member of the Management Board);
- Vice President for Legal Support (Member of the Management Board);
- Vice President for Human Resources (Member of the Management Board);
Vice President for Health, Safety and Environment;
- Vice President for Strategy;
- Investment and Risk Management structural subdivision;
- Security service structural subdivision.
Of them 7 executives are Members of the Management Board.
If one considers the positions above using the classification of positions traditional for the CIS countries, the following positions will be directly subordinate to Chairman of KMG's Management Board:
4 deputies - who are 4 Executive Vice Presidents.
the others - Managing Directors - correspond to the Vice President level.
The JSC NC KazMunayGas group of companies, taken as a whole, employs a staff of over 89,000.