Brief instruction on generation of document “sheet with a bar code”:
- Prepare invoice and work completion report for the reporting period;
- Go to http://kmg.kz/eng/zakupki/barcode/. Screen form will open;
- Select a business unit from a drop-down menu, i.e. select the appropriate branch to which an invoice and work completion reports are submitted;
- Select a document type (in this case a document type is an invoice);
- Enter data into the screen form from invoice for the reporting period (contract number, contract year, document number, document date, currency, amount including VAT, email for notification);
IMPORTANT! Keyboard layout should be switched to English when entering data;
- Press a button “generate a bar code”. A document in PDF format will be generated;
- Print the document;
- Visually check the printed document and compare with the invoice. Pay attention to the following when comparing: - the sheet should have 4 line codes. Each line strts from letters DD, i.e.
- if there are less than 4 lines then the document is improperly generated. Please reach the contacts below if this is the case.
- information on both documents (the invoice and the printed sheet with bar code) shall be identical;
- Write a name of your company using a pen;
- Sign the document (authorized signature). The document is now generated;
- Attach the generated document to other documents (the invoice and the work completion report). Document package is now generated;
- Sending the generated document package to KMG document control centre.
- Dear suppliers and contractors! You are strongly requested not to put a stamp of your company on the printed sheet with a bar code! KMG puts a stamp in the field “Stamp here”.
- You are requested to print properly the “Sheet with a bar code” (without correction marks, cartridge lines, etc.).
- If you improperly generated the “Sheet with a bar code” then you may regenerate the new one. Number of generated copies will not impact on the process.