Ombudsman is an independent top manager accountable to the Board of Directors of JSC NC "KazMunayGas".
The number of supervised KMG Group companies is 165.
Ombudsman activities are as follows:
- to prevent conflict situation from being escalated to (intensified, spiralled into) official investigations, thus, contributing to maintenance of the Company's good reputation and image as well as saving any possible costs for court proceedings;
- to ensure confidentiality of information of which s/he has become aware of, and to keep the anonymity of an employee, official, who applied because of violation of their rights and provisions of the Сode of Business Conduct of KMG;
- protection of employees (under labor legislation), when Code violation disputes are under consideration;
- to ensure fair treatment based on equality and non-discrimination principles.
- advising employees, parties to labor disputes or conflicts, and assisting them with mutually beneficial, constructive and practicable decisions based on compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and principles of the Code of Business Conduct of JSC NC "KazMunayGas";
- to assist the parties in resolving a conflict through peaceful settlement, by acting in the capacity of a consultant, negotiator, mediator and/or conflict lawyer committed to the fairness, confidentiality, independence and impartiality principles;
- to propose the identified regular challenges that need appropriate solutions (action plan) for consideration of the relevant authorities and Company officials, and suggest constructive solutions.
Information is based on the provisions of the Code of Business Conduct of KMG and KMG Ombudsman Regulation approved by the resolutions of the Board of Directors of KMG.
If you have any questions regarding any violations of labour rights, please contact the office of the Ombudsman of KMG by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone 8 7172 78 65 60.